What a lovely day for shopping. Time restraint free. No naps to co-ordinate. No turns to take with my shop like girl husband. I fed the cling-on (read: 19month old who's favorite phrase is "Up On Mommy") and dashed for nearly 6 hours. A few observations, shall we?
1. Someone needs to tell their nearly adult child that NUDE UNDERWEAR would have been the perfect accessory under that otherwise cute white skirt.
2. When I ask if there are any flameless tea lights in the store I don't anticipate a 20min tour of every candle accessory in Winners. I could write a whole post entitled, "When good customer service takes a wrong turn." It was hard to say "thank-you" at the end but I did it.
3. When used very sparingly the junior trendsetters section of winner is not off limits to a 30+ year old. It should have been off limits to the 55+ year old shopping next to me.
4. A 50 year old who cares about what she looks like is totally sexier then many 25 year olds I saw. Cheers to aging with style.
5. To the clerk who rang me out: Commenting on the total hurts a little when your talking to someone who doesn't make a habit if shopping. Zip it. I have gift cards, okay?
I love you Queen Victoria.