- Female. Married. To Tim.
- I once owned a business and then I sold it. I liked both. The owning and the selling.
- By the time I was 30 I'd gotten a college degree, had 3 careers, and a baby.
- I'm currently unemployed and not on social assistance of any kind. I'm officially a kept women.
- I used to wonder if I was the marrying or baby making type. Turns out I am.
- I like to clean more then I like to tidy.
- I honestly can't always remember how old I am. I was born in 1978, but I'm not that quick with math.
- I love my family, I love my church, I love my friends. But if I do any of that well it's probably because first I loved the Lord.
- Don't be fooled, not every part of my life is orderly. (Why is this coffee cup in the cupboard and full of moldy coffee?)
Who Am I?
It's the question every social networking site seems to want to know. It's intimidating, really. This 'about me' question. I get that it's generics your looking for - but how does one condense without being trite? Can I bullet it?